My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding Memories




tHIS TUTORIAL WAS WRITTEN by BethB on 5.7.12 and is my own creation
Any similarity to other tutorials is purely accidental

Was written in PSPX2
Should work with any version of psp
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog
Remember to Save Often

Tools Needed

PTU Kit
InnocentBride
made by
ToxicPoisonArt

Poser I used is part of the kit
Made By ZaZa
@http://scrapandtubes.blogspot.com

Font used
PassionConflict

Let's begin
Open a 700 x 500 blank image
Drag Ele35 into psp
C/P AS NEW LAYER
Resize to 85%
Place in center of image but leave enough space at bottom
Drag Ele30 INTO PSP
Paste as new layer
Resize down to 35%
Place behind window frame
Now use magicwand to select the left side of frame inside
Add new layer
EFFECTS  pLUGINS  MUra/Cloud and apply these settings
Light white
FG Blue
BG White
Click ok
Move cloud layer below frame layer
Choose a poser from the poser folder inside kit
Paste her as new layer
Place her on the right side of windowframe
Drag Ele12 into psp
Paste
Resize to 50%
Position on your poser's hands
Drag Ele32 into psp
Paste
Resize to 45%
Place at bottom on left side
Now I added Ele42,Ele15,16 and Ele5, Ele7
Paste them as new layers
Resize if necessary
Place at bottom beside the pillow
Place the sparkles on your bouquet
Add your copywrite
Drag Paper7 into psp
Set as BG on material palette
FG set as #9e5cfc
Font set on PassionConflict
Size24
Type out your name
Convert to raster
Merge all visible
Save as png

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers