My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 1, 2012

Freeky Fantasy




This tutorial was written by BethB on 4.1.12 and is my own creation
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

Written in PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as your own
Link Back to My Blog

Tools Need
PTU Kit
Girls Girls Girls
Made By Freek's Creations

Tube By
Keith Garvey @ PTE
Please purchase a license before using any tube

Grungemask1
by boundlessbliss
Sorry Cannot supply this mask

Font used
Strippin' Dirty
Dafont.com

Begin by opening a 600 x 400 blank canvas
Bring E39 into psp
Paste & resize to 70%
Bring P4 into psp from kit
Paste as new layer
Pull your mask into view
Layers  New Mask Layer from Image
Apply your mask making sure invert mask data is ticked
On your layer palette
Right click on mask layer & merge group
Bring E29 into psp
Paste as new layer
Move this layer below your mask layer
Now if you used the same tube as me
Paste as new layer
Position her so that she is half out of frame
Refer to my tag above for placement
Use your eraser to erase any parts showing outside of frame on the right side
Bring E5 into psp & paste
Resize to 85%
Place in behind your tube
Bring E21 into psp
Paste & resize to 55%
Place at bottom on your tube's hand
Now use eraser to erase bits that shows on top of hand
We want it under her hand
Bring Elements 3 & 16 into psp
Im sorry that I can not supply the handcuffs
Paste E3 AS NEW LAYER
Place on right side at bottom
If you are using handcuffs just paste them near the boot
erase bits of the chain so that they are behind the boot
Paste E16 & RESIZE TO 55%
Place near bottom behind the french tickler element
Add your copywrite
Set font to Strippin Dirty  Size 24 BG black  FG DARK PINK
Type out Freeky Fantasy   Convert to raster layer
Place on top right side
Type out your name  Convert to raster
Place on bottom left side
Merge all visible
Save as png




























0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers