My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 12, 2012

LoveAlways



This Tutorial was written by ToxicPoison on 5.12.12 and is my own creation
Any similarity to other tutorials is purely accidental

Was written in PSPX2
SHOULD WORK IN ANY VERSION
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog

Remember to Save Often!!

Tools Needed

PTU KIT
HeartsEmotions
Made by Nette's NightOwls
Posers 
included in kit

Template93
Made by Rose
@ TagTemplates&More

Font used
BrockScript

Let's Begin
Delete the watermark
Starting from the top & working down
Close off layers but your bottom Purple Rectangle Layer
Pull paper7 or one of choice into psp
Use magicwand to select the rectangle
Copy/Paste your paper as a new layer
Selections Invert Delete  Selections Select None
Repeat the above steps for all the remaining layer
Once done go back and delete original layers except the glitter layers & small square layers
On the original small square layers
Resize both to 110% and line them up with the paper layers
Pull poser3 into psp
Paste as new layer
Resize to 60% & position her in the center
Pull flowerdoodle into psp
C/P as new layer
Resize down to 55%
Place on left side behind the wordart & Small square
Pull wingedflowers into psp
C/P as new layer & resize to 55%
Place behind poser
Refer to my tag above
Pull EmoHearts into psp
On your Small SQUARE LAYER ON THE LEFT SIDE
sELECTIONS select all Float defloat
C/P emo hearts as new layer
Resize down to 35%  Selections Invert  Delete
Selections Select None
Repeat for right small square
C/P tag into psp
Resize to 40%  Place in top center of  image behind the small square
I didnt like the wordart so I deleted it
I used the wordart2 from the kit
Resized it to 35% and positioned it on bottom left corner
Add other elements of your choice
Add your copywrite

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers