My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vampiress

 
 
 
 
 
 
This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 9.2.12 in PSPX2
 
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog
 
Remember to SAVE Often!!!

Version of PSP
 
FTU Collab Halloween Kit
called Horror Whores
made by
Rieka Rafita
 
 PTU Tube by
Tony Tzanoukakis
He is Independent
 
Font used
Freshmen
Download at
fontspace.com
 
Copy/Paste=C/P when used
 
Bring the following elements into psp and minimize
Axe,VampireMouth,Wordart,Crow,Spider,Cemetary,
Blood,Hand,Frame3,Deadtree,Fog,Deadbush, & Paper10
 
Open a 700 x 700 blank image
C/P your frame as new layer
Place in center
Use magicwand to select center of frame
C/P Deadbush as new layer Place at bottom inside frame on left side
 Selections  Invert  Delete
Duplicate and place on bottom right side inside frame
Don't DESELECT yet!!
C/P the cemetary as new layer
Place inside frame at bottom
Hit delete
Now Deselect
Paste your fog as new layer inside frame
Repeat for bloodspatter
C/P your spider & place inside on cemetary
Paste your crow and resize if needed
Place on top right side of frame
C/P your tube as new layer
Resize to 40%
Place on left side at bottom
Paste the stump as new layer
Resize and place under tube
C/P the hand as new layer
Place inside of frame at bottom
Arrange it so that it looks as if its grabbing your tube
Now paste your remaining elements and place the way you like best
Add your copywrite
Pull paper9 into psp and set as your bg
Set fg to red
Font on Freshmen size 16,B=Bold,Stroke2
Type out your name   Convert to Raster layer
Merge all visible
Resize to 80%  smartsize  all layers checked
Save as png
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers