My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Seduce Me

This tutorial was written by BethB on 2.1.12 & is of my own creation.Any resemblence to others is purely accidental.
Please DO NOT use same as me unless you have a valid license.
You will need a version of psp,I'm using pspx2
tube used is Mishka You can purchase at PFD,Looks better with a lying down tube
PTU Kit called Seduction by Freeks Creations
Font used Nana
AnimationShop

Open a 800 x 600 blank image.Will resize later.
Pull the Seduction_E41 into psp.
Paste onto image as new layer.
Pull Seduction_P10 into psp.
Use magicwand to select center of frame
Selections-Modify-Expand by 5
Paste as new layer,Selections-Invert-Delete
Move paper layer below frame layer
Pull Sed_E39 into psp.
Paste as new layer,Move below your paper & frame layers.
Duplicate.Image,Mirror
Bring Sed_E15 into psp.
Paste as new layer
Place on upper left side of frame
Use your eraser,size 32 & erase bits of handcuff
refer to my tag above
Paste your tube,Position at bottom on frame
Bring Sed_E21 into psp,Paste as new layer
Now this part is tricky,Use your pick tool to push in on top nodes and down
Place under your tube's head
Next part is tricky too.
Bring Sed_E38 into psp.Paste as new layer.
Place on tube.Use your eraser,same settings as before
Carefully erase bits of the boafeather so that it looks as if its behind her arm
Refer to my tag above if it helps.
Bring Elements E20,E28,E5 AND E34 into psp.
Paste Sed_E20 onto image as new layer.Resize to 60%
Place on bottom below tube
Paste SED_E5 as new layer.Image,Free Rotate by 90 left.Place at bottom.
Move this layer below your candle layer
Paste Sed_28 as new layer.Resize to 55%.Place on left side behind the french tickler
Add your copywrite.Add your name if you like.
Tick your handcuff layer.
Open animationshop
In PSP. Adjust,Add/Remove Noise,Add noise of 30% Gaussian,Monochrome both ticked,Click ok.
Copy Merged into Animationshop.Back to psp.Hit edit, Undo once.
Repeat but this time 35%.CopyMerged into Animationshop.Back to PSP.Hit Edit, Undo again.
Repeat this last time with 40% noise.CopyMerged into Animationshop.
In Animationshop,Edit,Select All,View Animation.Save as gif..

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers