My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meant 2 Be


This tutorial was writteN by BethB on 2.4.12 & is of my own creation,
Any resemblence to others is purely coincidental.
You will need PSPX2
Tube used is by Elias Chatzoudis which was with MPT at the time but is now at PTE.
PTU Kit is called BeMine by FreeksCreations.Check her site out for more awesome kits.
My Template called Meant2Be
Open template in psp.Delete copywrite/watermark.
Close off all layers but bottom rectangle.
Pull FC_bm_p4 into psp.
On your rectangle layer,use magicwand to select.
C/P p4 as new layer.Selections,Invert,Delete.Select None
Delete the plain rec layer.add a small dropshadow of choice
Open the slats layer.Use magicwand to select only the blk slats.
Pull P8 into psp.Paste as new layer.Selections, Invert,Delete,Select None.
Add same dropshadow as before.Open LrgFrame Layer.Repeat the above steps using P5.
Select smFrame1 with magicwand.C/p your tube as new layer.Change opacity to luminance(l)
Repeat for smFrame2 layer.Duplicate your tube layer,Image,Mirror.
Back on your first tube layer,Effects,Plugins,Xeno2/Constellations
Apply with these settings-
StarSize 4.69,SizeVar 84,Edge 2,Overall 8,Overdrive 50,Twinkle 75,Rotation 45, keep original image.
Repeat for tube layer2.Now apply the corona plugin with below settings-
Glow Width 42.50, Flare 11.90,Color #e98d9b,TICK outside selection box.Ok.
Now add your main tube.Place in center.Now for the small hearts,repeat the steps we did earlier above
Now pull elements 17 & 23 into psp.Paste and resize to 60%.Place on bottom right side.Refer to my tag above.
ADD your copywrite & name .Save as png.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers