My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 26, 2012

Emo




This Tutorial was written by BethB ON 4.26.12 AND IS MY OWN CREATION
Any resemblence to other tutorials is purely accidental

Written in
PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog

Tools Needed

PTU Kit
Emo Attitude

Poser Tube

Template 124
Made By Rosey

Font
St.Charles Dark

Let's Get Started
Bring all the posers and template into psp
Delete watermark on template
Starting from the top
Using papers of choice from kit
Floodfill all your layers using different papers
Except raster2
On raster 2 layer
Use magicwand to select
Floodfill with a color from the poser/tube
I used pink
While still selected
Choose a poser and paste as new layer
Selections  Invert Delete
Deselect
Now Repeat for frame on right side but dont floodfill leave as is
Paste another poser as new layer
Add a texture to both sides
Change blend mode to Luminance(l)
I used Penta.com/Colordot
Now drag the following elements into psp
E4,E6,E25,E27 & 28,E32 AND E36
C/P E36 as new layer  Place near the top
Now paste E32 AS NEW LAYER  Place at the top
Move this layer below your top frame layer but above all other layers
Next Paste E27 & 28 AS NEW LAYERS
Place E27 ON THE left side behind the frame
Now repeat for E28 BUT PLACE IT ON RIGHT SIDE
Refer to my tag above
Paste E6 as a new layer   Place on right side & center it
nOW PASTE YOUR REMAINING ELEMENTS & pLACE THE WAY YOU LIKE BEST
I place E4 on right side but made to show that the poser is holding it
Add your copywrite
Drag Paper8 INTO PSP
Set it as your BG  FG #b801d8
Font set to St.Charles Dark Size 48
Type out your name  Convert to Raster
Merge all visible and save as png




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers