My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 22, 2012

Haunted

 
This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 9.22.12 in PSPX2
Any PSP version should work
 
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog
Remember to SAVE Often!!!
 
PTU Kit Spook A Boo
by ScrapsDimensions
You can only Purchase this kit @ PicsForDesign
 
PTU Tube EmoWitch by Alex Prihodko
Purchase at PicsForDesign
Use only with valid License
 
Mask by LadyT-2nq5ftx
Grab it at CreativeMisfits Creations
 
Font used Sin of the Innocent
Grab it at fontspace.com
 
Let's begin with a 700 x 700 blank image
Pull paper 3 into psp
Copy/Paste as new layer onto image
Adjust Hue & Sat   Colorize  H 255  Sat 255  Click Ok
Apply your mask from image
Right click on mask layer on layer palette and merge group
Duplicate your mask layer
Pull Elements 7, 50 and 86 into psp
Copy/Paste element 86 as new layer
Move toward the top just a little
Now paste element 50 as new layer and place toward the bottom
Copy/Paste element 7 as new layer and resize to 55%
Place behind house & web  Duplicate  Image  Mirror
Place on left side as shown in my tag above
Set the opacity on ghost layers to 43
Pull these elements into psp
Elements 27,51 and 61
Copy/Paste Element 61 as new layer
Place behind house on left side of image
C/P the tree element as new layer   Resize to 75%
Place behind the house
Now c/p element 27 as new layer and resize to 65%
Place behind house but above the tree
Copy/Paste your tube as new layer
Resize to 40%  Place on lower right side of canvas
Pull other elements you may like into psp
I used the spider , purple candles and redrose
Resize as necessary if you used the same elements as me
Place the candles at bottom beside your tube
Now place the redrose next to candles
Flip your rose and place over candles
Font set on Sin of the Innocent  Size 18  Stroke 3.0  BG #613f88  FG #971d1d
Type out your name   Convert to raster
Place where you like
Add your copywrite
Merge all visible and save as png
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers