My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BloodMoon


This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 9.18.12 in PSPX2
Any PSP version should work

Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog
Remember to SAVE Often!!!
 
Font used GypsyCurse
fontspace.com
 
PTU NOW FTU Kit
Because The Night by Digicats
 
FTU Tube by ElectronicRainbow
This is a headshot and will need to be sized up
 
Bring Frame4,mesh1,mesh4,scroll, crow, cloak, charm1, bloodspatter,
bottle1 & bottle2 and moon into psp
Resize frame to 70%
C/P MESH4 as new layer Move behind your frame layer
Resize to 140
Adjust Hue & Sat  Colorize to red
Now c/p mesh1 as new layer place at the top as seen in tag above
Duplicate mesh1 layer   Image Flip
Jump onto frame layer  Use magicwand to select center
C/P the scroll as new layer  Resize to 110%
On layer palette  Move scroll layer below frame layer and Deselect
Copy/Paste the moon as new layer and place over on the upper right corner of frame
Now paste the bloodspatter as new layer and place on the moon
Copy/Paste your headshot tube or tube of choice
Add 2 gradient glows of white 3 and black 3 around your tube
Now add your remaining elements and place them at the bottom the way you like best
I colorized the bottles
Once you have your tag the way you like  add your copywrite
Set your BG on a deep red and your fg on black
Font set on GypsyCurse Size 48  Type out your name  Convert to Raster
Place on the moon
Merge all visible and resize to 70% all layers checked
Save as png
 
 


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers