My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 2, 2012

Timeless PuppyLove

 
 
This tutorial is my creation & any resemblences to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 11.2.12 in PSPX2
 
Any PSP version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog
Remember to SAVE Often!!!
 
PTU Kit called ByGone Times by DevilishDezines
Buy it Here
PTU Tube by KeithGarvey which was purchased at MPT (now closed)
Buy his tubes at personal store GarvsGirls
Font used A Charming Font dafont.com
 
Let's begin by bringing frame 3 into psp
Resize to 85%
Bring Element11 into psp
Paste Element 11 as new layer and move below frame
Next bring Elements 30 & 76 from elements1 folder
Paste Element 30 as new layer and resize to 45%
Place on right side on frame
Now paste element 76 as new layer and resize to 65%
Place on left upper corner on frame
C/P your tube as new layer and resize if neccesary
Place on lower left side
Bring elements 2, 43 ,46, 50, 83 98
Copy & Paste element 50 as new layer and resize to 55%
Place at the bottom of frame on right side of tube
Now apste element 43 as new layer and resize to 40%
Move letters layer below dog layer on layer palette
C/P the clock element on image
Resize to 55% and place on frame and move this layer below frame layer
Now paste remaining elements and place the way you like best or refer to my tag above.
Add your copywrite
Set your foreground to a color from frame and background to black
Font set on A Charming Font Size 24  Type out your name  Convert to raster
Place at bottom below your dog element
Now switch your color palettes and close off the black
Change font to Allura or one fo choice and type out Timeless Puppy Love
Convert to raster layer and place at the top fo your image
Merge all visible and resize all layers to 85% and save.
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers