My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 25, 2012

Skull Attitude

 
 
 
 
This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental

Written by ToxicTutorialz on 8.25.12 in PSPX2

Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog

Remember to SAVE Often!!!
Version of PSP
 
PTU Kit
Totally Emofied
made by DarlinsCreations
 
PTU Tube
by Zlata_M
Puchase this tube at ThePSPProject
 
Template2
made by
Sylvie & Kristin
Download at EyeCandii Graphicz
 
Font used
Street Soul
Download at
fontspace.com
 
Pull your template and tube into psp
Delete the credits and white background on template
Starting with pink rectangle bottom
Pull paper9 into psp
Use magicwand to select your rectangle
C/P your paper as new layer  Selections  Invert  Delete  Deselect
Jump up to your pink oval layer
Using magicwand once again Select
Pull paper11 into psp & paste as new layer
Invert  Delete  Deselect
Jump up to pink top rectangle
Repeat using paper2
Now jump up to GlitterFrameBack Layer
Repeat the above steps using paper5
Open your FrameBack Left & Right layers
Jump back down to Paper glitterbackframe which is raster5 for me
Selections Select All Float Defloat
C/P your closeup tube as new layer
Place your close up the way you like inside left frame
Deselect
Use your eraser to erase any outside overhang on your tube
Duplicate  Image Mirror
On duplicate closeup  Duplicate
Rename Dup1 & dup2
On dup1 Add a noise 68  Gaussian & Monochrome both checked
On dup2 Change Blendmode to Screen
Now paste your main tube as new layer
Resize to 50%  Position in center of template
If you have any layers closed at this point  Open them
Bring elements 2,16,18,33,39,&40 into psp
Also bring paper1 into psp
Start pasting your elements as new layers and resize as necessary
Place them where you like best
You can use my tag above for reference if you like
Set your paper as BG on your material palette and light green as your fg
Font set on street soul  size 72 Stroke 1  Type out your name
Convert to raster layer & place on bottom left
Finally add your copywrite
Merge all visible and resize all layers to 80%
Save as png
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers