My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 4, 2012

Punk This


This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 8.2.12 in PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog

Remember to SAVE Often!!!

Version of PSP
PTU Kit
Punk Rawk
by DarlinsCreations

PTU Tube
by Zlata
at ThePSPProject

Font used
What A Mess
at fontspace.com

Open a 600 x 600 blank image/canvas
Pull frame1 into psp
Paste as new layer onto canvas
Use magicwand to select center of frames
Pull paper5 or one of choice into psp
C/P paper as new layer onto frames
Selections Invert Delete Deselect
Paste your tube
Resize to 85% Place in center of frames
Use eraser to erase bits of her bck leg toward the bottom
We want her legs to be straddled the frame
Pull guitar fo choice into psp
Paste & Place on right side beside your tube
Pull bear into psp
Paste & resize to 45%
Place beside guitar
Pull Hearts into psp
Paste as new layer
Move this layer below all layers
Pull stars into psp
Paste
Resize to 45%  Place inside top frame
Use eraser to erase any overhang on right side
Add other elements of choice if you like
Add your copywrite
Pull paper4 into psp
Set your font on "what a mess" size 24
BG set on your paper FG set on black
Type out PUNK  Convert to raster layer
Image Free Rotate  Rotate 90 left
Place on left side and line up with frame
Repeat typing the word THIS  Convert to raster
Image Rotate Free Rotate 90 right
Place and line up on the right side of frame
Pull paper9 into psp  sET AS bg
Set font to TOXIA size 16  TYPE out your name
Resize to 45%
Convert to raster layer  Place where you like
mERGE ALL visible and save as PNG



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers