My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 4, 2012

Spotlite


This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 8.4.12 in PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog

Remember to SAVE Often!!!

Version of PSP

PTU Kit
Rawk On
By FreeksCreations

PTU Tube
by Eugene Rzhevskii
Purchase at PFD

AnimationShop-AS

Mask2 by Nicole
at Creative Misfits Creations

Font used
Toxia
fontspace

Time & Patience on this tutorial
Lets get started with a 600 x 600 blank image
Floodfill with black
Pull P10 into psp
C/P as new layer
Apply your mask from disk
Merge mask group
Duplicate twice
Use your Change to target tool and on original star mask
BG Color #8440a6
Color your star
ON 1st duplicate BG Color #ca0b74
Last duplicate BG Color #138edf
Paste your tube and place on left side at bottom
Pull E37 into psp & paste
Pull E11 into psp  Image Mirror
Paste as new layer  Position behind your tube
Use my tag above for guidance
Pull E4 into psp
Resize to 75%  Place on upper right corner
Pull E24 into psp & Paste
Add other elements you may like
I used the skull and musicnotes
Add a new layer above your starwire layer
I added a flare from my psp tubes and placed on the purple spotlight
Then add a new layer and place flare on  the pink spotlight
Do this once more for blue spotlight making sure u add new layer
You can find a flare by googling it
Add your copywrite
Pull p4 or one of choice into psp
Set as BG   FG on Null
Font set on TOXIA sIZE14
Type out your name
Add a gradient glow of 3.00 color Pink
Repeat gradientglow but change color to white
Convert to raster layer
Now Close off colored star layers and flare layers for now
Edit Copymerged
Paste as new Animation in AS
Back to psp
Open Coloredstar1 layer and flare1 layer
Should be the purple star
Edit  CopyMerged
Paste after currentlayer in AS
Back to psp
Repeat the above steps til you have all star/flare layers in psp
You should end up with 4 frames total
In AS go to edit select all Animation Frame Properties
Change speed to 25
View animation
Save as gif

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers