My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Faeri Friends


This tutorial is my creation & any resemblemces to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 7.24.12 in PSPX2

Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog

Remember to SAVE Often!!!

Version of PSP

PTU Kit
MagicalGarden
Made by FreeksCreations

No outside tubes used

Font
Monkey faerie moot
fontspace

AR315-Mask155
Here

Let's Begin with a 600 x 600 blank canvas
Add a New Layer & Floodfill with #fbc12b
Apply your mask from Image
Right click on mask layer & Merge group
Move to the top left center
Duplicate  Image  Mirror
Now duplicate twice & move one duplicate above the originals
Close off bottom layer and merge your mask layers visible
Pull E1,E6 & E5 into psp
Copy/Paste E1 as new layer
Place at bottom on right side but not to far over
Duplicate Image Mirror
Move just a little bit lower
C/P E6 as new layer Leave as is if you like
C/P E5 as new layer
Place on left side behind your mushrooms
Duplicate Image Mirror
Pull E27 into psp
Paste as new layer
Move this layer below your rabbit/mushrooms layer
Pull E13 into psp
Paste
Place on left side beside the door image
Move this layer below your door and grass layers
Pull E25 into psp
Paste as new layer
Place behind the door and resize to 65%
Pull E9 into psp and Paste
Pull E18,E22, & E33 into psp
C/P E18 as new layer
Resize to 45%  Place on left side by the tree
Now paste your remaining elements and resize to 35%
Pull paper of choice into psp
I used P7
Set your font to Faerie Moot Size 30 B-BOLD sMOOTH stroke3
BG set on Paper7  FG #f6b321
Type out Faeri Friends
Convert to Raster Layer
Place at bottom
Now repeat and type your name
Place where you like best
Merge all visible and save




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers