My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love is Bliss


This tutorial was written by bethB on 1.11.12 and is of my own creation.Any resemblance to other tutorials are purely coincidental.
Please Do NOT rip,or copy anything from tutorials,they are to be used as a guide to teach you.

You will need the following supplies.
PSPX2
Tube of choice,I am using the work of Cano which you can purchase at PTE.
FTU Kit called Love2011 by Dreamland Designs

DBV Mask which was given to me by a friend.If this is yours plz email me and I will give you credit.
Font P22 Hopper Edward
Wordart

Open a 600 x 500 blank image.
Pull Paper6 into psp. C/P as new layer onto image.I changed the color on mine to match my tube.
Layers,New Mask.From Image.Apply your mask.Merge Group.Duplicate.Image Resize to 120%.
Set your Stroke to Black,Fill on Null,Preset shape to rectangle,Width 14.
Draw a nice size rectangle.Convert to raster.Place in center.
Paste your tube as new layer. Place on right side.If you used same as me,use your eraser to erase her legs.
Pull the pillow into psp & paste as new layer.resize to 45%.Place below your tube under her head.
Next pull the rosepetals into psp.Paste as new layer.Resize to 40% Place on pillow.
Pull the cupidribbon into psp.Paste as new layer.Resize to 65%.Place behind tube.
Add other embellishments you may like.I added the lock & resized to 40%.Place on ribbon.
Open your wordart in psp.Use selection tool to make selectiona round the word Love.
C/P onto image.Place on lower left side.
Repeat for the word Is. Do this also for the word Bliss.Place it on the lower right side.
Add your copywrites.
Pull the sparkles element into psp.Paste as new layer.Place on the rosepetals.
Merge all visible.Save as PNG.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers