My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sexy Valentine

This Tutorial was written by BethB on 1.10.12 and is of my own creation.Any resemblance to others is purely coincidental.
Please Do Not Rip,Copy anything from my Tutorials,they are to be used as a guide to teach you.

You will need the Following Supplies:
PSPX2
Tube of choice I am using the art of Crowe which can be purchased with a license at PTE

FTU VALENTINE SCRAPKIT.I will be using MisfitsValExclusive by LadyHawwk
GrungeMask by BoundlessBliss.This was give to me by a friend.If it is yours Please let me know and I will give proper credit.
Font-Bavand
Let's Begin
Open a new 600 x 500 blank image.
Floodfill with white for now,will delete later.
Pull paper3 into psp.C/P ONTO YOUR IMAGE AS NEW LAYER.
Layers,Mask Layer from Image,Dropdown box,Grungemask,Tick invert mask data.OK.Merge Group
Set your presetshape to rectangle,W12,LS SOLID,CREATE AS VECTOR TICKED.Stroke-Black,Fill-Closed
Draw out a med size rectangle.Place in center.Convert to Raster.
Selections,Select All,Float,Defloat,Invert, Place a different paper as new layer.Hit Delete.
Add your tube as new layer.Place on right side of frame.Pull element4 into psp.
Paste as new layer.Resize to 60%.Place on left side of frame.
Pull Ribbon1 into psp.Paste as new layer.Resize to 60%.Place on bouquetelement.
Use eraser tool size16 & erase bits of ribbon.We want it to look as if its wrapped around the flowers.
Pull Element23 into psp.Place as new layer onto image.
Resize to 50%.Now place on top left side on bouquet.Merge your bouquet & ribbon layers visable.
Duplicate,Flip.Place on bottom.If you used same tube as me ,
Use your selection tool and make a selection around THE BOTTOM PART OF TUBE,EXCEPT THE LEFT ARM.hIT Delete.
Selections None.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers