My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 13, 2012

Witches Brew

 
 

This tutorial is my creation & any resemblences to others is purely accidental
Written by ToxicTutorialz on 10.13.12 in PSPX2
 
Any PSP version should work
Do Not Claim as Your own
Link Back to My Blog
Remember to SAVE Often!!!
 
PTU Kit called Emo-Ween by ScrapsDimensions
Buy it Here
 
PTU Tube by Elias Chatzoudis
This is a very old tube that I bought at MPT when Elias was there
You can now purchase his tubes thru his site HERE
 
Any font you may you like
I used WitchesMagic
 
AnimationShop
 
Let's start by opening a 800 x 800 blank canvas ( resize later)
Pull broom from kit into psp
C/P as new layer onto canvas & resize to 55%
Use picktool to turn sideways
Place at top and duplicate  Image mirror
Merge these 2 layers down
Duplicate and flip
Duplicate and rotate left by 90 and duplicate once more and mirror
You should end up with a frame like the one below
 
Merge all visible
Pull paper of choice into psp  I am using paper8
Select center of frame with magicwand
Selections  Modify  Expand by 15
C/P the paper as a new layer  Invert Delete Deselect
Move paper layer below frame layer
Pull element41 into psp and paste
Place on left side on frame
Pull element15 into psp and paste
Resize to 85% and place at bottom in center of frame
Now c/p your tube as new layer and place on right side at bottom
Pull elements 6, 30 and 55 into psp
Paste them as new layers and resize between 35 and 40%
Position them around the bottom of your canvas as seen in my tag above
Add your copywrite and name
Jump up to your cauldron layer
Add new layer
Grab your freehand selection tool to make a selection as seen in tag below

Effects  Artist Effects/Balls&Bubbles and Apply with settings seen in tag below

Deselect   Edit CopyMerged  Open Animationshop
Paste as new animation
Back to psp
Hit undo twice
Reapply Balls & Bubbles effect but this time change seed to 1984
Deselect
Edit Copymerged Back to Animationshop Paste after currentframe
Back to psp  Hit undo twice Reapply same effect but this time seed set on 1991
Deselect Edit CopyMerged Back to Animationshop and paste after currentframe
In Animationshop  Edit  SelectAll  FrameProperties Set speed to 70
Aniamtion Resize Animation to 540  540
View your animation and save as gif
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers