My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 22, 2012

MysticalNight





This Tutorial was written by BethB on 4.22.12 and is my own creation.
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

Written in PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog

Tools Needed

PTU Kit
MysticNight
Made By
DNscraps

Poser used is included
in Kit
Made by MediEvil Creations

Font used
Yikes
at Dafont.com

Let's get going.
Open a 800 x 600 blank canvas
Drag Crypt,Crypt2,Arch,Fence,& curtains in psp
Copy/Paste crypt2 as new layer
Resize to 55%  Place on right side
Paste crypt as new layer
Resize as before
Place beside crypt2
Copy/Paste Fence as new layer
Place in center at bottom
Now paste the arch  resize to 55%
Place on left side in front of fence
Duplicate the arch  Image Mirror
Paste the curtains and place in front fo arches
Drag trees into psp
Paste them as new layers and place where you like
Drag the owl2 into psp
C/P as new layer & resize to 30%
Place where you like.
Drag Frame into psp
Paste as new layer & place in center behind arches and curtains but in front of fence
Resize to 80%
Use magicwand to select center of frame
Drag paper of choice into psp
C/P as new layer  Selections  Invert  Delete  Deselect
Move paper layer below frame layer
I used paper11
If you used same paper Move Opacity to 66
Drag Support4 into psp
Paste as new layer and resize down to 35%
Place on right side on frame
You may need to move this layer above your arches,curtains and frame layers
Paste Poser2 as new layer   Rsize to 70%
Position on support
Drag Magicwand into psp
Paste
Resize down to 35%
Place in poser's right hand
I then dragged sparkles into psp
Paste
Resize to 50%
Place on maicwand
Drag NIGHTBALL into psp
Copy/Paste as new layer
Resize down to 70%
Place behind  support,poser layers
Position your wand and sparkles so that it looks as if its coming from magicball
Drag skulls into psp
Paste as new layer & Resize down to 55%
Place on bottom left side
I also used bottle, and book3
Paste bottle as new layer  Resize down to 55%
Position behind skulls
Paste book3 as new layer
Resize to 50%   Place on bottom beside skulls
Use other elements of choice that you may like
I used the blackrose dagger and resized to 40%
I placed it on the book
Add your copywrite
Set your BG to Paper of choice
Foreground to Black 
Font set on Yikes Size 24 Stroke 3
Type out your name  Convert to raster layer
Merge All Visible
Resize all layer to 55%
Save as PNG











0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers