My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 9, 2012

Garden Grows





This tutorial was written by BethB on 4.9.12 and is my own creation
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

Written in PSPX2
Any version should work
Do Not Claim as Your Own
Link Back to My Blog

Tools Needed

PTU Kit
MagicGarden
Made By Diva Designs

Poser Tube
BumbleBee
By Lou of
Designz by Lou

Font used
2Peas GG Mix
Dafont.com

Let's Begin with a 800 x 550 blank canvas
Drag Pots 3 into psp
Paste as new layer & center in the middle toward the top
You may need to resize
Copy/Paste your poser tube as new layer
Place on bottom left side in front of pot
May need to to resize to 75%
Drag  Flower5,Flower6,Flower7,LilyPad,Butterfly3 & 4,& Flower 8 into psp
Start Pasting your flowers and resizing them as necessary and place them in your pots
Use my tag above for placement
Now paste your lilypad and resize to 60%
Place on the right side on top of pot
Duplicate

Place at bottom in front of pot on right side
Now Paste your butterfly
Resize to 45%
Place at top over lilypad
Duplicate & Place on bottom right side
Add your copywrite
Place on bottom left side










0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers