My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bad Attitude





This Tutorial was written by beth on 3.10.12 and is my own creation
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

You will need

PSP X2

Tube I used is by Ismael Rac and can be purchased at XeracX Store

PTU Kit called Bitch with Attitude by PurplesKreationz

My Template Here

Font Stitch It dafont.com

Let's Get Going
Open Template Delete watermark
Close off all layers but Raster2 Layer
Use different papers to floodfill each raster layers
When you get to the top circle layer
Magicwand Select center
Paste your closeup tube as new layer
Selections Invert Delete Deselect
Pull Wire2 into psp
Paste as new layer over center circle
Pull TornPaper into psp
Paste as new layer
Move to the top left side
Use picktool to turn down on center node
Pull studs from kit into psp
Paste and move to the top
I also used the sparkles & placed them on the black rectangle layers
Paste your main tube as new layer
Place on right side
Pull string1 and string2 into psp
Paste string2 as new layer
Place at bottom and move this layer below your circle layers
Now paste the black string as new layer
Place at the top left side on wordart
Make sure this layer is below the studs layers
Paste other elements you may like
Add your copywrite
Set your font to Stitch It Size36 BG Paper11 FG White
Type out your name
Convert to Raster Layer
Save as png





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers