My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Irish Charm




This Tutorial was written by BethB on 2.21.12 and is my own creation
Any Resemblances to other tutorials is purely accidental
This is an animated tutorial

You will need

version of psp I used psp x2

Tube used is by Lady Mishka which you can buy at PFD

PTU Kit called St.Pattys Day by Crystal's Creations

Animationshop

Magical1 animation by Lovey Here
Make you credit lovey for her anis

Pull the following supplies into psp from kit

pp7, ee38, ee26, ee11, ee10, ee18, ee1,

Open a 600 x 550 blank image
Paste frame as new layer
Select the center with magicwand
Paste pp7 as new layer
Selections  Invert  Delete
Selections None
Move paper below frame layer
Paste ee26 as new layer
Move to bottom of image
Move this layer below paper layer
Duplicate Move to the left top corner of image
Paste ee11 as new layer inside frame at bottom
Now paste ee10 as new layer
Place at the top of the pot inside frame
Now paste your tube
I had to resize mine
Place on right side of image
Paste ee18 as new layer
Resize to 55% Place on bottom left side
Repeat for ee1 except place behind ee18
Add your copywrite
Set your BG to Black
Font set to Rockwell Extra Bold Size 22
Type out Irish Charm  Convert to raster
Selections  Select All Float Defloat
Floodfill your selection with a paper of choice
Deselect
Place in frame at top
Effects 3d effects InnerBevel  Apply with below settings
Bevel 2 Width 3, Smoothness 49 Depth 3 Amb 2 Shine 3 Angle 45 Intensity 52 Elev 28 color yellow
Repeat typing your name using different paper
Same Inner bevel
Now Edit Copymerged  Paste into Animationshop
We need 20 copies
At the top of your Animationshop
Click on middle clipboard til you have 20 copies
Pull your ani in animationshop
Select all
Select All on your working image
Now drag the ani over to your image
Dont let up on your mouse till you have it where you want
View Animation & save as gif





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers