My Avatars

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Playboy






This Tutorial was written by BethB on 3.30.12 and is my own creation
Any resemblences to other tutorials is purely accidental

Was written in PSPX2
aNY VERSION should work fine
Do Not Claim as your own
Link Back to my Blog

Tools Needed
PTU Kit
Happy Easter
made by LizquisScraps

Tube by
BamBam @ PTE

wSL Mask5
by Weescottslass

Font used
Dynomite Spark
Dafont.com

Let's Begin with a 600 x 600 blank canvas
Bring Frame2 into psp & paste
Rotate the frame by 90 degree left
Bring Paper9 into psp or one of choice
Select center of frame using magicwand
Paste Paper9 as new layer
Selections  Invert  Delete
Move paper below frame layer
Paste tube as new layer
Deselect
Bring Ribbon1,Ribbon3 & Bow2 into psp
Paste ribbon1 as new layer
Place near bottom behind frame
Paste ribbon3 as new layer
Place near top behind frame
Resize ribbon3 to 90%
Paste bow2 as new layer
Resize to 60%
Place on left side on ribbon3
Bring eggs sign into psp
Paste & resize to 60%
Place on lower left side of frame
Bring Fungus,chickensuprise,and shake into psp
Paste shake as new layer
Place on right side
Paste fungus as new layer
Place on bottom right side in front of shake
Paste chickensuprise as new layer
Resize to 70%
Place on bottom left side of sign
Bring Star into psp
Paste & Move this below your frame layer
Jump down to very bottom layer
Bring Paper4 into psp
Paste as new layer
Layers  Mask Layer from Image
Apply your mask
On Layer palette
Right click on mask layer and merge group
Duplicate your mask
Pull your masks out to the left side just a little
Duplicate  Image  Mirror
Adjust Hue & Sat Colorize Set it to a color of your choice
Bring sparkles2 into psp
Paste as new layer
Place behind all layer but your mask layers
Duplicate Image Mirror
Set your font to Dynomite Spark size24  BG #3ad0cb FG Black
Type out your name
Convert to raster
Duplicate twice
Add your copwrite
Merge all visible
Save as png












0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket
Photobucket

♥My T.O.U♥

♥Tutorial T.O.U♥



The tutorials are from my own creation & what you make from them are yours but please DO NOT use my tutorials for monetary gain or to make money from.

I love writing tutorials to guide and teach you.

Please DO NOT hotlink anything from this blog.

You may share my tutorials in your groups with my permission. I am allowed to join any group that my tutorials are being shared with.

Tuts wrote for Nov

  • DevilishDezines-
  • Scraps Dimensions
  • Addictive Pleasures-

I CT for

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Photobucket

Script Tester 4

Photobucket

My Stalker Hits

Blogs I stalk

Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket

Followers